- What to Expect
- Why we are here...
- Mindfulness during our program
- Aims and Intentions
- How we approach our Aims and Intentions
- What to expect over these 28 days....
- Before We Begin...What Would You Like to Get Out of This Course?
- Week 1 : Connecting with our Goodness
- Familiarizing yourself with the Triangle of Awareness
- Setting up for the Body Scan
- Guided Body Scan: 30 minute
- Remembering our Loveliness
- Radiating kindness: Understanding mirror neurons and the reverberation of self/other
- Defining Stress
- Stress Can Be NUTS!
- Mapping Stress Reactions
- Finding Ease
- Exploring Empathic Distress
- Defining Empathy and Compassion and Understanding Burnout
- Relieving suffering
- How is it going?
- Week 2 : Finding Stability
- Copy of A Summer Day by Mary Oliver
- How to sit
- Mountain Meditation: Guided Practice
- Stability within: The resting place we create when others need us
- Mindful Eating
- Just Show Up!
- Using the Blob
- Guided Practice - The 3 Step Breathing Space
- Practice: 8 minute 3 Step Breathing Space (3SBS)
- Week 3 : Being with Difficulty
- Mindfulness of Experience
- Minding the Gap
- What meditation is like... experiences with the mind
- Coming Back: A walking practice
- Porch Meditation
- Go gently, my friend.
- Folks gonna let you down
- Week 4 : Deep Peace and Lasting Confidence
- Copy of Practice: Loving-Kindness Meditation 30 minutes
- Helping, Fixing or Serving? Rachel Remen
- The New Philosophy by Ann Copnell
- Compassionate Action: A Crowd Funding Model to Change the World
- Being who we are
- Practices: STOP and Finding GRACE
- Introduction to the Compass & Commitments
- Compass Introduction: Skills and Knowledge & Compassion
- The Compass and Commitments
- Maintaining connection
- Helpful Supports
- Caregiving Sanghas
- Thank You For Your Feedback On Your Experience